Friday, June 15, 2012

Artichoke and Shrimp Noodle Bowl

One of my favorite foods is marinated Artichoke Hearts.  I can eat them just as they are, but here I was looking to integrate them into a Noodle Bowl.  This is probably more Western than most of my Noodle Bowls.  We'll start with Tablespoon of Butter and a Tablespoon of Olive Oil in the Stir Fry Pan.
Then I am going to immediately add about half a head of Garlic, chopped fine.
Gotta move fast here, we're over medium heat, and don't want the Garlic to burn.
I add in the Artichoke Hearts, and keep the Garlic moving, I think the Noodles are ready.
This is two cups of wide Egg Noodles, prepared, and I'll add some Sea Salt and Black Pepper here.
Then last to go in is 5 ounces of cold boiled Shrimp.  Then we'll let the shrimp just come up to warm.
This has got overtones of Shrimp Scampi Pasta, except that there are Artichokes in there as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment