Sunday, October 15, 2017

Reaper Sauce

About the only thing I think I can do with them Reapers is make sauce.  They're not producing a lot of Chiles, but its right amount to make a bottle of sauce.  I've started with the Reaper Sauce, and just made another I'm calling Grim Reaper Sauce.  Itz a Halloween thing...
The Reaper Sauce is on the left.  It has Carrot, Onion, Garlic, and San Marzano Tomatoes.  The Grim Reaper Sauce has a larger volume of Carolina Reaper Chiles per ounce.  I omitted the Carrot, used Tomato Sauce instead of whole Tomatoes, then added more Vinegar, no water, and some Clover Honey.  The Grim Reaper Sauce will be Mo Hotta...
Next I'm going to try a Red Savina Habanero Sauce, and a Cayenne Sauce...

1 comment:

  1. The Grim Reaper Sauce is Way Mo Hotta... It's excruciating, relentless... Awesome Hot Sauce...

    ReplyDelete