Sunday, August 31, 2014

Skull Moth

This is one of those creatures we don't see very often because it is so well camouflaged.  I figure this guy normally lives in a forest, and blends in very well.  As I was looking at it I noticed that it kinds looks like a skull, and bones.  How could this be random coloration?  It almost looks like it was painted...
I found a descendant of the Skull Moth above.  It's been about five years since I photographed the first Skull Moth, and I found remains of this moth about a year after I photographed it.  About a week ago I found another one that looks exactly the same, and I was excited about it.  It looks exactly the same...

1 comment:

  1. Considering what is happening in the world right now this Moth is significant. The All, One, is sending a message to the destroyers of the Earth. The essence of the Earth, is sending a message to those not of this Earth. Can you figure it out? It's pretty simple.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete