Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Game Wings

Sunday, watching the NFL Championship Games, need a mess of hot wings to make it right.  This is the day after my step father's 80th birthday party.  We spent a couple weeks preparing for this party, so I am not feeling like cooking very much.  So I roasted the wings in the oven, rather than cranking up the smoker.  I used my usual Chicken seasoning, which is Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning, and fresh cracked Black Pepper.  Typically there is Blue Cheeze Dressing with the Wings, but I am using my Yogurt Ranch instead.  There are some celery sticks on the side there.  Then also I have some Pico de Gallo and chips.  There is one unseasoned wing on the plate for Kim, she doesn't like the spicy stuff.  The Wings were great, but both our teams lost the Championships...

No comments:

Post a Comment