Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friday Night Beefz

After doing the Shotty Mods we iz hungry.  I got a Hickory fire going in the barbeque.  I prepped up some Burgers and Brats.  Also made a pot of chili earlier.  Thought I would try a Chili Cheese Brat Dog.  Mmmm...
What I am doing here is called Hot Smoking.  We're not going to put the meat directly over the fire.  It is off to the side, and we'll close the lid to keep the heat in there.  Then we'll let them cook for about 20 minutes.  Again this is not like grilling, more like baking, well, with smoke.
Ever see a smoke ring on a Burger?  Mine have it. LOL!
We need a Brat Dog Bun, so I am going to modify a Hoagie Roll.
Then add some Hot Mustard, Horseradish too if you like.
I make some cuts in the Brat to make it lay flat, and into the Brat Dog.
Freshly made Chile con Carne.
And cheese on top.
I'll spray the top with Olive Oil, and into the oven for 5 minutes.
 Then a little Horseradish on top.
Then lets try a Chili Cheeseburger...
Sesame Seed Bun.
Spicy Mustard and a Smoked Burger.
Cheese.
Chili.
More Cheese, and into the meltification machine.
Mmmm...  Beefz...

No comments:

Post a Comment