Friday, December 30, 2011

Hot Sauce Shelf

Having received a membership to a Hot Sauce Club for Christmas, I thought I need a Hot Sauce Shelf.  In my kitchen is a curious little edging that runs around the border close to the ceiling.  I had often mused that it would be great as a Hot sauce Shelf.  So i gave it a test fit, and its perfect, like it is made for hot Sauce Bottles...
Most of these sauces are incendiary, with chiles like the Bhut Jolokia, Naga Jolokia, and the simply wicked Trinidad Scorpion.  The Orange Habanero, and the Red Savina Habanero have some formidable buddies now.  Typically I'll use a bottle of sauce in a week or two when it is a Cayenne Chile sauce, not so hot.  These super hot sauces don't move as fast.  The "Zombie Apocalypse" sauce I have had since Zestfest last year.  I had probably ten sauces from that show, and its the only one left, because its so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment