Sunday, April 17, 2016

Shrimp and Egg Breakfast Tacos

Wild Texas Gulf Coast Shrimp are the cornerstone of this mainstay.  I got acclimated to those farm raised shrimp, and was blown away at how much better the Wild Texas Gulf Coast Shrimp are.  I gave them a bit of a Scampi taste with Garlic this time.  I'm using large, raw, peeled Shrimp cut into pieces.  Melt some butter in the pan, add Shrimp, and Garlic.  Saute for 5 minutes, then add eggs, and cook till done.
This is something that I first tried at Fuzzy's Taco Shop.  Now I have a need for Shrimp, and Egg Breakfast Tacos with Habanero Sauce.  I usually have a griddle going for the side stuff.  Got a couple Hash Brown Patties, and the Blanco Tortillas with melted Cheddar.  Griddling the Blanco Tortillas gives them a little krunch on the outside.  I've got two sauces this time.  Melinda's Extra Hot Habanero Sauce, and Mrs. Renfro's Habanero Salsa.  They are both a good burn...

No comments:

Post a Comment