Monday, April 25, 2016

2016 Chiles

I got some Chile plants in the ground yesterday.  This time I found Kung Pao Chile, and Habanero Chile.  I'm still looking for Cayenne, and Jalapeno.  Rosemeade Market happened to have Kung Pao this year.  I've never seem them there before.  I did find Bhut Jolokia there in 2013.
This year I have the Chiles along the Garden Fence.  There are Sugar Snap Peas, and Cucumbers that grow on the fence wire, and this set of Chiles is just inside the fence.  The reasoning is that the western most part of the garden gets the first light in the morning.  I'm having to trim my Oak Trees back so the garden can get more light.
I found some Garlic growing down at the end of the Garden where Harlz is in this picture.  This year there is a motley assortment of plants including Bok Choy, Daikon Radish, Romanesco Broccoli, Kaleidoscope Carrots, Sage, Rosemary, Cilantro, Thai Basil, Onions, and Mustard.  A little of this, a little of that.I don't have any Tomatoes this year, and I may have to change that.  Going back to Rosemeade Market today for more plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment