Saturday, April 28, 2018

Chicken Taco Nachos

Nachos!  nom nom nom...  Every once in a while I get Nacho Fever...This time I switched it up a bit, Chicken Taco meat Nachos.  I had a half pound of Chicken Sausage from Fran's Fryers.  Add some Taco Seasoning mix, and fry that up.  Also had some Pico de Gallo from earlier in the week.  Add some Julio's Tortilla Chips, and Fischer Meat Market's Habanero Jack Cheese, and we're moving toward Nachos.  Something that I love on Nachos is SoCal's Black Olives.  It's a throwback to my childhood.  So anyway, a bed of tortilla chips, cheeze, then some Taco Chicken, and Black Olives, and you've got Nachos.  Stick 'em in the Meltification Machine for a while, then serve hot with the Pico de Gallo, and Hot Sauce...  Nomlishous...

No comments:

Post a Comment