Thursday, April 5, 2018

The Beautiful Bot

I'm on Facebook, not by my own volition, but to appease someone in my life.  So I get to watch the stupid bullshit that happens there.  There is definitely an agenda to what happens on Facebook.  Plus there is the Artificial Intelligence that is going to Fuck With You.  I've got an interesting story about it.  This beautiful woman sent me a friend request.  There is almost nothing on her Facebook page.  So I think what the hell, and confirm the friend request.  The next morning, at 3 AM, she messages me.  She is asking personal questions.  So, being the inquisitive mind that I Am, I started inquiring about her.  The answers are illogical, and seem like selections in a If Then Else loop.  It's still on going.  I do the interrogative, and I get a canned response, some times after waiting a significant time.  Responses like "Yes Baby", or "Thanks Dear".  I've never experienced this before.  Do I want a bot girlfriend?  LOL!  She is beautiful, but just an algorithm on Zuck's Server, LOL!

This is Skynet...


No comments:

Post a Comment