I had a need for some short bar clamps. I'm trying to mill a groove in a 2x2 to make some right angle brackets. The toggle clamps are a little to large for what I want to do, it really only needs a small bar clamp. So, I went looking for some scraps to make bar clamps for the machine table. I already had studs, t-slot nuts, springs, washers , and the flange nuts, just needed the clamping piece. Previously I had used a piece of Iron from an old garage door opener to modify the Bitmoore Vise, to improve the shaft keepers. Now that I have the Palmgren Table, the Bitmoore Vise hardly gets used. So I scavenged a couple of pieces from the Bitmoore modification to use as bar clamps. They are 1/4 inch by 1 inch rectangular Iron bars that already had the necessary holes in them. This turned out to be a quick fix because I had already done the work 6 months ago... Its like free, LOL!