Sunday, June 17, 2018

Grass fed Beefz

I usually don't buy the organic Grass Fed Beefz.  It is cost prohibitive for someone on a budget, could be twice as much.  So I found some this weekend, in the clearance case, and picked up a couple Grass fed Ribeyes.  Well, I'm making a post about it, so you can guess, here it comes...  Best Steaks EVAR...
Different smell, different taste, vibrant, delicious nomnomz...  I'm kinda blown away in much the same way I was when I went back to Wild Gulf Shrimp after eating the farm raised stuff.  Saturday I also found some Violet Grape Tomatoes, basically miniature Roma Tomatoes that made an awesome Tomato Salad.  The quick Pickles were just a whim because I found some Pickling Cucumbers.
The quality of our foods is very important.  Our foods provide the raw materials that our bodies use to replenish our cells as they wear out.  When you replenish your cells with inferior materials you loose ability.  Obviously this is leading to...  You need to supply your body with the best materials to have your full abilities.  While yes, at this time, superior materials are a little more expensive, it seems prudent to supply your cells with quality materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment