Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Years Noodles

Look!  It's more Fishy Noodles.  I bought a lot of Broccoli this week, so lets integrate them into the Fishy Noodles.  My noodles are Extra Wide Egg Noodles, so I guess this could be sort of like a Thai Noodle dinner, but it also has a Stir Fry aspect, and an Italian, or maybe California aspect.  Really it's like many other things I make...  Tex-Asian...
I start with Butter, Olive Oil, and Garlic in the Stir Fry Pan...
Then I'll add some steamed Broccoli...
That is a new Stir Fry Pan, Christmas present...  Next add some Artichoke Hearts...
This is sort of like Tuna Noodle Casserole, but no Dairy, and Salmon instead of Tuna...
Flip it all around to warm it up.  Add some Red Pepper, Black Pepper, and Sea Salt...
 The Salmon water from the can of Salmon makes a sauce with the water from the vegetation...
Then we'll dump in the prepared Extra Wide Egg Noodles, and toss that around a while.
Then all that is left is to dump it into a bowl, and eat.  Simple, delicious, comforting...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds an looks not only delicious but also very nutritious.

    ReplyDelete