Monday, April 25, 2016

Chargrilled Wing Things

Of all the ways I have done Chicken Wings, I think this is the first time I've made Chargrilled Wing Things.  I spent all day working on the garden, and I was looking for a quick dinner.  The Baby Q is a little hotter than the oven, maybe 600 to 700 degrees Fahrenheit.  So it should cook the Wing Things faster than the oven.  Yeah, worked good, the Wing Things were done in fifteen minutes.
It took longer to make the salad.  There is a green salad which has Iceberg Lettuce, Cilantro, and Vidalia Onion.  Then the rough Guacamole is Avacado, Tomato, cleaned chunky Jalapeno, and Sea Salt.  I used my usual spice rub on the Wing Things which is Tony Chachere's season salt, and black pepper.
Next time I do this I will probably cook them quicker.  They were maybe a little overdone at 15 minutes.  Over this last month I have been cleaning up the yard, and patio.  I cleaned out the Baby Q, and the burner.  Now all ports are burning, and making even heat so the Baby Q is cooking great...

No comments:

Post a Comment